DrainScope .net – The Drainage Solution Company
If you are a current client with a booked project and need to get in touch, Please call Phone: (250) 590-1535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 25th/2020 – We are NOT Taking any new clients at this time. We will not being performing camera inspections for several months.
Due to COVID-19 along with our temporary office closure lasting multiple weeks, we have been directly impacted in a multitude of ways, and we have been substantially delayed on already currently booked approved projects. We are working to meet Provincial Health along with WCB safety guidelines, along with implementing protocols, obtaining proper PPE for safety, and acquiring sanitizing agents for all our equipment, machinery, trucks, staff, and other to effectively continue working. We have only recently returned to working on a daily schedule in a very limited capacity with staffing to ensure the continued safety of our Clients, Vendors, Staff, and Families going forward.
At the present time we are only handling all approved/currently booked Projects, past Clients, and not taking on any new Clients or further work until we are caught up with our current scheduling. Based on our current workload and limited staffing capacity, we would anticipate it could be 6-8 months at the present time (possibly longer) before we may be able to assist you at this property, and it may even be longer if we receive a second wave where closures may be enforced, or added precautions taken due to COVID-19.
We ask at this time to please NOT come to our office – our staff can be contacted by email or phone during this time, and we would be more than happy to assist you at our earliest opportunity.
We’re taking the following steps to help keep you, our employees, and our community safe by:
- Enhancing cleaning efforts in the office environment & work spaces.
- Cleaning vehicles, machinery & equipment more frequently than usual.
- Asking employees who aren’t feeling well to stay home, and self-isolate.
- Providing hand sanitizer and practicing social distancing with our Clients project sites, each other, and our professional vendors.
- We are also following the guidance of major public health organizations, including; Public Health Agency of Canada, Local Health Authorities, and the World Health Organization, WorkSafeBC, and will continue to do so as the situation unfolds.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, together with cooperation and compassion, we will be successful in meeting these challenges head-on, and doing our part during this pandemic.
The DrainScope Team.
Office: 400D Burnside Rd East VICTORIA BC. V9A 1A8 – As of FEBRUARY 1st 2020
Phone: (250) 590-1535
Fax: (250) 590-9183
Toll Free: (844) Scope It 844-726-7348